Jump to the content zone at the center

Where should I file if I found someone illegally excavating hillsides? If I see a flagrante delicto, which departement should I contact?

When finding someone illegally excavating hillsides, please contact the Taipei City Geotechnical Engineering Office(Tel: 27591109).  In the case of flagrante delicto, please contact Police Office first to stop the illegal construction.  Then contact the Geotechnical Engineering Office, Public Works Department, Taipei City Government to take care of the further process.