Jump to the content zone at the center

Taipei City Geotechnical Engineering Office


How do I apply for the agriculture soil and water conservation services for hillside land?

Check out the soil and water conservation services group section on the Geotechnical Engineer Office website to make the reservation. You can also download folder, than mail or fax the application to Geotechnical Engineering Office, and we will dispatch personnel from the responsible agency to carry out the field site service.