Jump to the content zone at the center

Taipei City Geotechnical Engineering Office


How to apply for hillside development license?

File the application to Taipei City Construction Management Office; Department of Urban Development, Taipei City Government will then conduct a site investigation and advise the applicant the additional documents/information to submit.