Jump to the content zone at the center

How to apply for a simple excavation or site preparation for agricultural usufruct?

First, please make a proposal to Geotechnical Engineering Office, Public Works Department, Taipei City Government and the authority will conduct an on-site meeting after accepting. When on-site meeting, the authority will investigate the site condition and inform the applicants of the required submissions. (Contact Tel:27591109)